Thursday, June 4, 2009

Anything will do


Pizza

Continuing from yesterday's post, here is another photograph taken while my son played in the arcade. I'm sure many parents will recognize this pizza. It is the main dish served at this popular children-theme restaurant. As I mentioned yesterday, I started taking photographs of what was around the table to fight the boredom of my son off having a good time by himself. It was his day and I didn't want to hover over him nagging him about stuff. Thought it was best to just let him be a kid. So, I took the opportunity to play around with off-camera flash and still-life arrangement. Not the best thing ever photographed, admittedly, but it served it's purpose. It gave me a little bit more experience with a part of photography that I find to be my weakest. You can't get better without practicing after all.

Keep shooting.


And here is the rest of it.

No comments: