Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Fling 2009

DiscConnected Frisbee Dogs

We went out to Spring Fling on Sunday. One of the shows we watched was the DiscConnected Frisbee Dogs demonstration. It was a lot of fun. My son especially enjoyed it. The dog in the photograph above was rescued when it was a puppy. It had been so badly abused that it still has two metal rods in one of it's back legs. I don't know about you, but I couldn't jump like that right now and I don't have any metal rods in my legs. After the show, my son wanted to get his picture taken with this particular dog. I don't have the photograph at the moment as my wife was with him at the time and used his camera. I had wandered off to see some other parts of the festival.

I will be posting more photographs from the festival throughout the week.

Keep shooting.

No comments: