Friday, May 8, 2009

More Architecture


A bit of Green

Another architecture shot from downtown Spartanburg. I could spend days photographing the details of buildings in towns. Oddly enough, I had never wanted to be an architect, but now I really enjoy the craftsmanship put into older buildings like this one. Professional photographers frequently say to shoot what you love. I'm not sure that I necessarily love old buildings, but I do admire some of them. I guess I'll keep photographing them. Who knows, someday I might actually get good at it. ;-)

Edit: I just found an article and slideshow about the National Trust for Historic Preservation's 11 most endangered historic places. Maybe these snapshots of mine can actually serve a purpose? Something for me to think about.

Keep shooting.

No comments: