Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sky with people!


People at the Park

I tend to be hesitate to take photographs of strangers. I'm not a people person and I never know how people will react if/when they see my camera pointed in their direction. Luckily, most people seem to assume that I'm with a local newspaper thus far so I haven't had any incidents with paranoids. This particular shot was taken on the wide angle of the particular lens in order to encompass the growing crowd underneath the sky. I think that it distorts the perspective sufficiently to give the impression of a large sky miles overhead. I took it lying down on our blanket and framed it with another blanket leading the eye into the frame. Of course, I'm not sure that I could have framed it without that blanket corner in the frame.

Keep shooting.

No comments: