Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hint of Autumn

Leaves

We had a nice, cool sunny day earlier this week. I took the opportunity to spend some time at a couple of local parks in the late morning / early afternoon. Certainly not the best time, light-wise, to go out with a camera, but it was good to get outside for awhile. I found this fallen branch with leaves on it and thought it was a hint of the forthcoming season. We are pretty busy on the weekends this month. I hope I can get out with the camera when the autumn colors are at their best. Autumn has given me some of my best photographs to date.

Keep shooting.


4 comments:

John Brainard said...

Nice capture Craig. Fall is my favorite time of year. The colors are great, the weather is cooling, though this summer was hardly hot, and snow is on its way. In fact, my wife tells me we had some flurries this afternoon at home.

Craig Lee said...

Flurries? I've read of other places around the country getting early snow already too.

Pixel Peeper said...

I miss fall and the changing colors! I like this picture - almost can hear the rustle in the dry leaves.

Craig Lee said...

I'll try and get some good fall photographs for you then, Pixel Peeper.