Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Computers

Just a note that I have been having computer issues. It seems that my hard-drive may be on it's last legs. The computer itself is about five years old, so I have gotten plenty of use out of it.

Do not let yourself get caught by a crashed hard-drive. I have been keeping backups of my images on an external USB hard-drive and burning them to DVDs as I am able. Once these problems started happening, I copied all of my important files such as my images, songs, documents, etc. to an additional USB hard-drive so that I now have two copies of them off of the main computer. Plus, my Zenfolio gallery also serves as an on-line back-up for my processed images.

Back-up your important data. Do not loose it to mechanical failures. Stuff happens. Take steps to protect your electronic data.


No comments: