Friday, February 27, 2009

Carolina Blue

Carolina Blue

I know I haven't posted much lately. The truth is that I haven't been able to get out much since the trip to the Yorktown. Nothing serious, just life throwing stuff at you that occupies your time. Also, I am still trying to get a handle of Photoshop CS4 for the few things that I have photographed lately. I think I'm getting closer to being able to replicate the quality that I got with Capture NX2. The programs are so different though, that you sort of have to learn to think differently about how to make adjustments.

The above image is again from Patriot's Point. It is the South Carolina state flag flying on the bow of the Coast Guard Cutter U.S.S. Ingham. I liked the shades of blue against each other here. The bird on the top of the pole was a bonus. I didn't even see it until I had the image on my computer.

Have a good weekend.

Keep shooting.

No comments: