Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Creative Tastes

Spartanburg Creative Tastes

This past Saturday, the City of Spartanburg held the Creative Tastes festival. Creative Tastes is an annual event which spotlights local restaurants and dining. There are a couple of stages for musicians, a wine tasting pavilion (which appears to be quite popular) as well as activities for children.

My wife and I tried fried lobster tails which were quite yummy. I also got a mini steak burger which was equally good. Our son had some pizza from a local pizza restaurant as well as some ice cream for dessert. We were there for about an hour to an hour and a half. I think there were not as many people there as last year, but it was a beautiful Labor Day weekend. I suspect a lot had left town for the long weekend.

Keep shooting.

No comments: