Friday, November 21, 2008

Pointsett Bridge Arch

Poinsett Bridge Wall
Nothing new to show this week. My son had another fun run event, but the way it was set up I couldn't get a good angle on it. I don't really like any of the shots I got, but I'll go through them again and see if I can salvage some of them. At least we had fun and my son improved his time. Not every outing will have good shots. The shooting is what matters though. I think I learned how necessary it is to quickly assess an event. Thinking back on it I can imagine a couple of other spots that might have been better for me to take photographs from.

Anyway, the above shot is from our drive through the foothills a couple of weeks ago. It is a detail shot of the Poinsett Bridge's wall as it crosses the river. When I took this shot, I felt a sense of some of the bridge's history. I hope you get a glimpse of that from this image.

Keep shooting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shooting running stuff is hard. People never look good, I can never seem to find a good angle, it's a pain.