Monday, September 15, 2008

Hub-City Jam

Hub-Bub Jam

Lydia, whom I met the other night at the blogger meet-up, is a member of a group of musicians who get together downtown once a month. They call it Hub-City Jams and I thought it sounded like fun so we took my son into town to listen to them. Of course, I took my camera, and used the opportunity to practice event shooting. I took some photographs with all natural light and others with fill flash. All-in-all another fun time out with the family and my camera.

Something I found out about at the Spartanburg blogger meet-up the other night was that a local art organization, Hub-Bub hosts various events throughout the year. I will have to keep an eye out for other photographic opportunities.

The full gallery of shots is over on my Zenfolio site.

A couple more shots after the jump.


Singin' in the Shade

Lydia

Bongo of Fire

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

~ Really dig the pics man, it was great meeting you, I had a blast, hope to see you out and about again soon. Thinking about coming out to the SoapBox Session Wednesday at the Nu-Way? Well either way, if I don't see ya later then I guess I'll see ya soon. Thanks >

Craig Lee said...

Hey, chang. Thanks for dropping by. Glad you liked the photos. Don't know if I'll make it to that Soapbox thing or not. See ya around.

Lydia Anthony said...

Hi Craig, these pix are awesome! Thanks so much for coming. I just wanted to clear up some confusion though. We're actually called the Hub City Jam, not the Hub-Bub jam, and Hub-Bub doesn't run it, we're just sort of loosely affiliated. If you could fix that wording on your blog/zenfolio I'd much appreciate it. Your confusion is understandable though, we really need a sign with our name on it or something.

Again, awesome pix, and I hope to see you around!

Craig Lee said...

Thanks for clearing that up, Lydia. I wasn't quite sure what the connection was there. I think I have it corrected on the blog and gallery now, but Blogspot was being flaky and loosing my changes everytime I tried to publish them.