Monday, January 5, 2009

Berry in the Sky

Berry in the Sky

Another image I captured while visited my sister during the holidays. I found it interesting that this particular tree still had berries on it. I tried to isolate one or a group of the berries. This one was the best of the bunch. The twig in the background might be a bit too distracting, but it also gives a sense of place in that you can tell it isn't just a berry on a stick in front of a blue background. I zoomed the 70-300mm VR to isolate the berry. I also added some flash to balance it with the ambient, otherwise the berry would have been a silhouette.

Click the title for a large view. I will probably be posting all of my images here this way for now as the larger native images were causing some formatting issues for a blog that was linking to here.

No comments: